Your Questions Answered.

Learn more about cannabis insurance for your business. Feel free to leave us a message if you can't find the information you are looking for.

Yes, we can cover vape exposure for licensed cannabis businesses.

The state of Michigan has unique liability insurance requirements for licensed cannabis operators. QuadScore can offer products that meet all state requirements – contact us for more information.

Contact us and a dedicated marketing representative will reach out to you based on your state of domicile.

Yes – QuadScore can offer auto liability and physical damage coverage for licensed cannabis operators.

Special filings are required for certain non-admitted auto liability policies written in the state of California. QuadScore has the ability to process these filings as needed. 

We only insure licensed marijuana operators. In situations where a very small portion of an operator’s sales are derived from such products, we may be able to offer a solution.

This coverage is not within our standard appetite, but if lien or other requirements lead to this coverage being a necessity we can offer advice regarding the few solutions which do exist in the cannabis insurance marketplace.

Our supplemental is due at binding, but we can quote based on Acords or competitor applications.

No, we only work directly with licensed insurance brokers. If you do not have one, please contact us and we’ll connect you with one of our preferred partners.

Don't See Your Question?


Monday: 8am-5pm EST
Tuesday: 8am-5pm EST
Wednesday: 8am-5pm EST
Thursday: 8am-5pm EST
Friday: 8am-5pm EST
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed