As an Underwriting Specialist at QuadScore, you will be responsible for helping provide insurance solutions to leading cannabis operators around the United States.
You will have the opportunity to work with experienced underwriters who have pioneered leading property and casualty solutions for America’s burgeoning cannabis industry.
To excel in this job, you must be comfortable working with a moderate level of ambiguity while finding solutions to new problems. Risk Management and Insurance majors preferred, but all degrees are welcome. Insurance experience also preferred but not required for this position.
- Review applications and perform initial underwriting for cannabis accounts
- Identifying and gathering relevant account information for new business and renewal policy activity
- Process endorsements, policy changes, and account renewals
- Assess clients’ current insurance placements for strengths and deficiencies
- Work directly with specialized insurance brokers to develop business relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree (Risk Management & Insurance degree preferred)
- Property & Casualty license required after 6 months of employment
- Previous insurance work or internship preferred
- Willingness to learn quickly in a constantly-evolving environment
- Strong math and analytical skills with an emphasis on problem-solving
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and G-Suite products
This position is located in Atlanta, Georgia.