Vice President of Marketing
Location: Atlanta based (travel 30%-50%)
Job Summary: To plan and execute business development and relation management activities (in line with Quadscore’s overall strategy) that establishes QuadScore’s competitive position and generates a flow of quality submissions; to target and develop active fruitful relationships with select brokers; and to ensure that QuadScore presents itself as a professional, quality organization.
About the Role:
- Prospects and appoints the indpendent brokers within an assigned territory and managers overall performance based on production.
- Assists underwriting in retaining a book of business and generates new profitable business growth through brokers.
- Assists brokers with risk selection and marketing of company products/services to ensure the right decisions are being made.
- You have interpersonal savvy and relate well with others. You build rapport by demonstrating market and product knowledge and can diffuse high-tension situations.
- You have a strong business acumen and you understand strategies in the marketplace. You have a close pulse on the competition.
- You are comfortable working with a moderate level of ambiguity while finding solutions to new problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Risk Management & Insurance degree preferred
- Prior experience as a commercial production underwriter of retail broker preffered
- 5 to 7 years commerical insurance experience, surplus line preffered
- Willingness to learn quickly in a constantly-evolving environment